If you want to purchase a pen tablet at a reasonable price, then this model is the right choice for you.
XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro works great and you will love to work in this model.
- 10 Best Drawing Tablet Under 100
- The 8 Best Colored Pencils Review
- 5 Best Wireless Keyboards Review
- 6 Best Portable Drawing Tablets For Artists
- 15 Best Drawing Tablet Review
- 12 Best Wacom Tablet Reviews
To know the details of the product you have to read the article because here we have explained XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro Review.
XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro Review – The 15.6 Inch IPS Drawing Monitor Pen Display Drawing Tablet
- XP-PEN Artist15.6Pro drawing tablet is adopting full-laminated...
- Artist 15.6 Pro drawing tablet supports 60 degrees of tilt function,...
- The innovative Red Dial interface breaks through the traditional pen...
- XP-PEN Artist 15.6 Pro features a slim 11mm profile and easily...
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS X version 10.10 or later, and...
To get the best experience with art, you need to purchase the best product. From the XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro Review, it can be known that this product comes with versatile features and has Shortcut Keys and an Adjustable Stand. Let’s learn the details!
- The Artist 16 Pro has a higher quality display with stronger, more vibrant colors
- It also has a custom anti-reflective coating designed to reduce glare
- Boasts an HD display of 1920×1080
- Comes with an improved, rechargeable pen that supports 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Ships with an HDMI cable, a reachable pen in a travel case with 8 spare nibs, a USB cable, an artist’s half-glove, dust cloth, and a power brick
- Comes with a mini display adapter just in case your computer doesn’t have an HDMI port
- Comes mounted on an adjustable stand
- It has 8 Express Keys on the front
- Has a row of buttons along the side just like a normal monitor
- A small lever that you pull to unlock the stand
- The rubber grips on the feet keep it from sliding across the desk
|Model Number||Artist 15.6 Pro|
|Dimensions||17.44 x 11.02 x 0.51 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Batteries||2 Li-Ion Batteries|
This model is easy to use and set. It comes with instructions so that you can download and install the necessary drivers. If you want to connect the tablet with your Windows computer, you need to plug in the power cord, the HDMI and USB cables, and then connect the tablet.
One thing you need to make sure that you have added running windows 10. Download and install the drivers right from the XP-Pen website. Celebrate the pet by installing the Pen Tablet software, adjust the sensitivity of the pressure, and program the Express Keys.
Keep in mind that, if your device has another tablet driver installed you will need to uninstall those drivers and restart your machine before you install the new ones. It is at least a safety precaution to make sure it all gets installed properly.
The Drawing Pen
After installing the correct drivers, you need to configure the resolution and calibrate the pen. Then, open Photoshop to give it a test run and you will pleasantly surprise to find everything works perfectly! The pen is very responsive and the sensitivity is fluid, but it is hard to imagine that anyone could really sense the 8,192 levels of pressure that XP-Pen claims for this product.
- XP-PEN P06 Passive Pen 8192-level Pen ONLY for XP-Pen Artist12 Deco02
This pen of the device has two customizable buttons on the side and is battery-powered. The pen is quickly rechargeable with the USB cord that ships with the tablet. There is no indicator for how much energy is left in the pen but it can go weeks or even months without needing to be re-charged. The pen remains strong, though you use it daily.
It comes with two pens and two USB chargers, which is super convenient. Even if one pen does die, you have a backup ready to go so you do not have to miss a beat. The pen itself is lightweight and has a nice comfortable grip. The two buttons on the pen are themselves customizable too. By default, the front button is set to right-click, and the back is set to toggle between the brush and eraser tools.
Drawing Experience of the tablet
You will feel good drawing on this tablet. The matte coating gives a slight texture to the drawing surface, which is good news because some tablets can feel too much like drawing on glass. If you do not like having the “bite” of texture when you are drawing, do not worry! Because the matte coating is easy to remove. It peels off easily and can even be replaced if you change your mind.
You will easily get consistent line widths and smooth transitions along the pressure curve with this product. This Artist 16 Pros line width will not suddenly jump unexpectedly or feel difficult to control. It is easy to fix using the PenTablet software though. Just click “calibrate” and then tap the four corners of the drawing surface with your pen.
This model comes with a sliding curve that you can adjust to change the sensitivity in the PenTablet software. Pulling that curve down a little gives you the result you were looking for. As the drawing surface lies slightly above the screen, there is some distance between the pen tip and the position of the cursor when you draw.
The 8 express keys work great. You will have the rush and eraser tools hot-keyed to the pen itself and this meant you hardly even needed to use the keyboard. You can work with the display at a roughly 45-degree angle, which you will find very comfortable. It does make a huge difference being able to work upright. You were able to draw for hours without feeling any discomfort.
Hope you got all the information from the article of XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro Review. After knowing the details of the product, you can purchase the product without any confusion. It works and gives you a smooth result.