Enjoy the natural creative experience of working directly on screen!
The Wacom Cintiq 13HD is the best pen tablet near you because it is made of high-quality materials for that reason it lasts for a long time. It has the scratch resistance so you can use the device without getting any scratches and it always give you a new experience. The product’s sleek design and high resolution are just some of its features that make it worth considering for any designer or illustrator.
You can draw your imagination comfortably in this device because it has all the necessary features that will help you to give the real-life look of your imagination. You will enjoy working on the device. This device comes with several accessories to make your work simpler and you do not need to purchase anything separately. Wacom Cintiq 13HD Review will allow you to know the details of the product and here we also mention the advantages and disadvantages of the product so that you can make sense.
- Huion Kamvas Pro 24 Review | Best QHD Pen Display Artists Tablet
- Huion H610 Pro Review V2 – Best Affordable Tablet For Artist
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Review [2021 Editions] DTK2420K0 Tablets
- XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro Review – Best 2021 Tilt Function Tablet
- The 8 Best Colored Pencils Review: 2021 Editions
- 12 Best Wacom Tablet Reviews
- The 10 Best Drawing Tablet Review [Rated 2021]
Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display, DTK1300 (Old Version)
The type of graphics tablet where you draw directly onto an LCD screen rather than onto a separate tablet is nothing new and is a type of product that Wacom has excelled at with its Cintiq range over many years. It is very interesting to work because you can draw and besides that, you can post it on social media so that people can appreciate your creativity. Let’s learn the details of the product!
- The aspect ratio is 16: 9
- Pressure (2048 levels) and tilt sensitive Wacom Pro Pen performs
- Premium, 13.3 inches, HD Display (1920 X 1080) with wide viewing angle
- An HDMI to Mini DisplayPort adapter to connect the DTK1300 to a Macbook Pro
- 3 Position display stand
- 13.3 inch HD display
- Comfortable, compact, lightweight design
- Simple set up to PC or Mac with 3 in 1 cable
- 4 ExpressKeys that can be programmed to perform different functions within your OS or graphics package
- Easy shortcut access
- A display that can display over 16.7 million colors
- Comes with customizable Express Keys
- A rocker ring allows quick selections and zoom functions within your applications
- Great ergonomic design
- The 13HD features a 178-degree viewing angle
- Comes with an adjustable stand
- A user manual is included
- Color- Black
- Brand- Wacom
- Number of Batteries- 1 Product Specific batteries required.
- Item Weight- 2.64 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH- 14.75 x 0.53 x 9.76 inches
- Processor Count- 2
- Batteries- 1 Product Specific batteries required
|Dimensions||14.75 x 9.75 x 0.5 in|
|Flash Memory Size||1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||April, 2013|
You can connect this device with other devices using cables. This model comes with USB2 connectivity or an HDMI port for connection to your PC or Mac. Using the connector, you can connect the device with your PC or Mac. The cable, which has both connectors on, also houses the power lead too, so no messing around with lots of wires when you want to use this LCD graphics tablet. It is not very difficult to connect the device. How you will connect it, the instruction is included in the box.
If you are a Mac user, you will need OSX version 10.6.8 or higher to use this device, which should not be an issue for most Mac users with fairly modern hardware. Usually, this model drops support for any version of Windows under Vista. You need a PC or Mac that is capable of outputting via an HDMI connection to connect the device. You may need to buy an additional adapter if you need to convert from a DVI or Mac mini display adapter port.
This model comes with a good quality pen that is battery-free and designed to be comfortable to use for long periods of time. you will get the pen with a box to keep it in so that you can keep the pen safe. This model allows you to get a set of replacement nibs. The pen can be flipped over to use the opposite end as an eraser, which is very handy when you are in the middle of the drawing and need to delete something.
You will be surprised to know the accessories that come with the device. The included components help you to use the device comfortably. It is worth buying a product and you will never feel disappointed. The accessories that come with the box are:
- Cintiq 13HD display
- Detachable display stand
- Wacom Pro Pen, pen carry case
- 9 replacement nibs and nib removal tool
- 3 color pen rings
- desktop pen stand
- Three-in-one connection cable
- AC power supply
- Quick-start guide and user manual, installation CD, and download key for free creative bundled software
Give your imagination a real look with this product. After reading the article of Wacom Cintiq 13HD Review, you cannot take your eyes off this device. You would like to purchase the unit because of its various features. Ergonomic design with easily accessible buttons makes your work more interesting.