Skip to content
1. Mold Armor Home FG502 Instant Mold and Mildew Stain Remover, Trigger Spray 32 Fl Oz, Pack of 3
- Home Armor, 32 oz., instant mildew stain remover, twice as strong as the leading brand, bleach based formula, cleans mold & mildew stains
- Adds extra shine to your product
- Removes mold and mildew stains and odors caused by mold Cleans with no scrubbing Cleans with the power of bleach
- Is twice as strong as the leading product
- Ideal for use on tile, grout, tubs, toilets, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl curtains, counters, and sinks
2. ETO Doors Fortis – Exterior Entry Fiberglass Door – Looks, Stains & Performs Better Than Wood. Unfinished Door Slab Only, Stainable & Paintable (35-3/4 in x 95 in x 1.75 in)
- Door is supplied unfinished (Pictures show finished door)
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Supplied in textured white color
- Suitable for staining or painting
- Exterior Grade. Also suitable for interior applications.
3. Rust-Oleum 238310 Door Paint, Black, 1-Quart
- Weather and corrosion resistant coating protects exterior/interior metal, wood, and fiberglass doors
- Oil-based formula provides a durable protective coating with excellent rust prevention
- Dries to the touch in 1-2 hours and covers up to 105 sq ft
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, fading and chipping
- Satin finish offers a low-sheen look
4. STAR BRITE Ultimate Fiberglass Stain Remover – 32 OZ (098932)
- Gel”sticks” where it is sprayed, making it ideal for vertical surfaces
- Penetrates into the stain to lift and remove it without heavy scrubbing
- Safe for all fiberglass surfaces; does not contain dangerous, caustic acids
- Ideal for removing “yellowing” and scum lines on hulls
- Dissolves rust, fish blood, dried leaf spots and other tough stains
5. Minwax 66020000 Gel Stain , quart, Aged Oak
- Its unique non-drip formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces
- Delivers uniform Color evenly on wood and non-wood surfaces, such as metal, veneer, and fiberglass
- Recommended uses: woodwork, furniture, doors, molding, trim, cabinets, accessories
- For beauty that goes beyond wood
- Use on wood, plywood, fiberglass, metal, and other surfaces
- Non drip formula
- 1 quart
- Aged Oak
6. KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior/Exterior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1 quart (Packaging may vary)
- A good bonding primer is essential to ensure that topcoats adhere to tough-to-paint surfaces. High adhesion primer increases painting possibilities by bonding to a wide range of surfaces.
- KILZ Adhesion is a unique latex primer developed to bond securely on slick surfaces where a traditional water or oil-base primer will not adhere.
- Bonds to tough-to-paint surfaces including Kynar, PVC, Formica, vinyl, glass, tile, glazed brick, chalky paints, glossy finishes, fiberglass and metals. Topcoat with either latex or oil-based paint.
- Use on most interior and exterior surfaces where a secure bond is critical. This problem solving primer can be used under epoxies, lacquers, and products containing Xylene or other solvents.
- This is a 1-quart can of KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior/Exterior water-based Primer in white. Covers approximately 300 square feet per gallon.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint. Mix well before using. Apply with brush, roller, or spray.
- KILZ Adhesion dries to touch within 30 minutes and ready to recoat in an hour.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
7. STAR BRITE Premium Golden Teak Oil – Sealer, Preserver, & Finish for Outdoor Teak & Other Fine Woods – Step 3 – 32 OZ (085132)
- Advanced tung oil polymers provide maximum protection for teak and other fine woods
- Contains UV absorbers to protect against sun damage, weathering and fading
- Easy to use, fast drying; ideal for boats, pools and wood furniture too
- Ultra-refined formula gives teak a natural, long lasting, warm golden color
- Made with pride in the USA
8. Bioclean Hard Water Stain Remover 20.3 oz
- PROFESSIONAL HARD WATER STAIN REMOVER: Get the powerful industrial and commercial strength that takes stains, spots, and rust out! Remove years of unwanted hard minerals
9. Varathane 358300 Premium Gel Stain, Quart, Cabernet
- Designed for vertical surfaces including doors, window trim and furniture; creates a natural wood look on fiberglass and composite doors
- Formulated with a thicker consistency to prevent drips and runs and provides twice the coverage of traditional oil-based stains
- Dries to touch in 1 hour and covers up to 250 sq. ft. per quart; allow 2 hours between coats
- Applies evenly without causing lap marks or grain raise; not recommended for floors, decks or siding
- Enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain with long-lasting, rich deep color
10. New Therma Tru Finishing Kit Mahogany Stain Kit for Fiberglass Doors
- Same-Day Stain Your Fiberglass Door