Forget the old days; go forward to the digital world with advanced technology.
A long time back, artists were unable to create their creative work without a kit of art supplies but now the world has changed and technologies make our work more than easy.
Now artists can create their imagination in the best drawing tablet. The digital drawing tablet offers artists freedom from paints to brushes.
- The 8 Best Colored Pencils Review: 2021 Editions
- The 10 Best Drawing Tablet Under 100 (Professional Choice)
- The 12 Best Wacom Tablet Reviews
- The 5 Best Tablet For Medical School Review In 2021
- The 6 Best Portable Drawing Tablets For Artists
- How To Make A Stylus For Drawing – 5 Easy Step
- How To Use A Drawing Tablet For Beginners
- What Do You Need To Know Before Buying A Graphics Tablet?
Artists can carry the tablet wherever they go because it is not that heavy to move. But the problem is there are loads of tablets on the market, which one will be appropriate for you it is tough to decide.
The 10 Best Drawing Tablet Reviewed & Buyer’s Guide
To make your confusion clear we are here with the best drawing tablet so that you can make a sense of choosing the right one for you.
Compared The 10 Best Drawing Tablet Reviews
Now it is time to explore the best drawing tablet and we can assure you that from the list of the drawing tablets you can identify the perfect one for you.
Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) – Space Gray (4th Generation)
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True...
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil
Are you looking for the world’s most advanced mobile display? Thousands of tablets are available on the market but it is hard to choose the right one for you.
As you are searching for the best one, you can go for Apple iPad Pro. The design, the feature, and the color of the product are eye-catchy that will help you to make your everyday simple and easy.
There are loads of little intuitive touches to make your life easier because it automatically charges the pencil when the device is attached to the magnetic storing strip at the top of the tablet.
The apple pencil is outstanding and accurate. It works with a pitch-perfect pressure sensitivity curve. This tablet is the best drawing tablet and a perfect drawing companion like no other. It is easy to carry everywhere so you do not need to bother when you are going on a trip.
- This tablet comes with a 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion
- It is designed with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine is included with this device
- The camera function is amazing because it has a 2MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner makes the unit more special
- The front camera is 7MP TrueDepth
- For your security, it has face ID and Apple Pay
- This product has four-speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- You can use the battery up to 10 hours and can watch a video and listening to music
- Special feature 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
- For charging and accessories, it has a USB-C connector
- It works very well and supports for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil
- The included components in the box are iPad Pro, USB-C Charge Cable (1m), 18W USB-C Power Adapter
|Dimensions||11.04 x 8.46 x 0.23 inches|
|Connector||USB – C|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer|
|Date First Available||March 18, 2020|
Microsoft Surface Book 3 – 13.5″ Touch-Screen – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD (Latest Model) – Platinum
- Most powerful Surface laptop yet, with quad-core powered, 10th Gen...
- Power when you need it. Up to 15.5 hours battery life  — plus...
- The connections you need, including USB-A, USB-C, and full-size SD...
- High-resolution PixelSense touchscreen display. Also available in...
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below).
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below).
Microsoft Surface Book is an impressive tablet and the build quality of this product is gorgeous. It comes with exceptional display looks. This device is the fastest surface laptop and tackles intensive tasks, editing large video files, and enjoys the best gaming experience.
If you have a drawing tablet, your confidence grows up automatically but if you have surface book 3 then no one can beat you in any tasks. You can do a lot of things with this device because it is as dynamic as you.
The premium backlit keyboard is outstanding and types fast and confidently. This product is like a pro where nothing gets in the way of your creativity. Focus when you need to accomplish the work with the windows you know and create the best work on Microsoft 365.
The excellent PC gaming on any surface laptop is better with the Xbox Wireless controller. You can draw, write, and sketch whatever you want using a surface pen with a surface dial and high-end graphics. This device provides a perfect angle that makes it easier to do your job with precision.
- It is the most powerful surface laptop
- This tablet is designed with quad-core powered and10th Gen Intel Core processors
- It is more than faster than any other surface books
- The battery life is up to 15.5 hours so you can watch videos and listen to music for a long time
- Power the device when you need it
- The things included are USB-A, USB-C, and a full-size SD card slot
- It has a high-resolution PixelSense touchscreen display
- This product is available in 15 inches
- The surface pen is better and faster than ever
- Model number- V6F-00001
- Manufacturer- Microsoft
- Series- Surface Project T-2 SC English US/Canada Hdwr
- Product dimensions- 12.3 x 0.91 x 9.14 inches
- Item weight- 6.28 pounds
- Processor Brand- Intel
- Processor count- 4
- Computer memory type- DDR4 SDRAM
- Flash memory size- 256
- Batteries- 2 Lithium-ion batteries required
- Style- 13″
- Capacity- 256GB
- Configuration- i5/8GB
- Screen Size- 13.5 inches
- Wireless communication- Bluetooth
- Operating system- Windows 10 Home
- Color- Platinum
- Memory- 8GB, 4GB
- Storage- 128GB SSD, 64GB
XP-PEN Artist15.6 15.6 Inch IPS Drawing Monitor Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor with Battery-Free Passive Stylus (8192 Levels Pressure)
- [Warm Reminder: Artist15.6 drawing pen display must be used with a...
- The latest Passive Pen design! Our Passive stylus technology provides...
- 15.6” 1920x1080 IPS 16:9 Display with 178° degree of visual angle...
- Features USB Type-C input design, easy to plug in and out. Features...
- We’ve adopted the newest F900 High Tech IC, to make lines flow...
All the basics you need, you will get everything in this XP-PEN Artist 15.6. This tablet comes with a reasonably sized drawing area, a comfortable pen with plenty of sensitivity levels, and an excellent screen. The pen can transform your digital creativity without breaking the bank.
To work with this device, you ought to connect it with a laptop or computer. Before application, you need to peel off the protective layer because the real protective film is under the protective layer.
To connect the device with your laptop or computer, your computer needs to have DMI and USB ports available. You can create and explain interactive content visually by writing, editing, and annotating directly in files, and can share the screen in real-time.
- This device must be used with a computer
- Comes with versatile functions that allow you to sketch, paint, design, and edit directly from the tablet screen
- The work function flows naturally and intuitively
- High-quality glass design prevents dust build-up
- The latest passive pen does not require charging
- Product display is excellent and delivers life-like colors, greater contrast, sharper, and vivid images
- The Artist 15.6 driver can support 4k displays
- The USB type C input is easy to plug in and out
- This tablet has a new brightness adjustment button
- Designed with 6 fully customizable express keys
- It provides a highly ergonomic and convenient work platform
- The manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support
- Model number- Artist 15.6
- Manufacturer- XP-PEN
- Series- Artist15.6
- Product dimensions- 17.5 x 11 x 0.4 inches
- Item weight- 3.2 pounds
- Voltage- 5 Volts
- Computer memory type- DDR3 SDRAM
- Rear Webcam Resolution- 5080 Lines Per Inch
- Pen Technology- Battery-free
- Pen Model- P05R
- Express Keys- 8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial
- Size- 17.52×11.22×0.43 Inch
- Color- Artist15.6
- Release date- June 2, 2017
XP-PEN Artist24 Pro Drawing Pen Display 2K Resolution Graphics Tablet 23.8 Inch Screen Supports a USB-C to USB-C Connection（20 Customizable Shortcut Keys and Tilt Function)
- XP-PEN Artist Display 24 Pro is the very first 23.8-inch, 2K QHD...
- Artist 24 Pro supports a USB-C to USB-C connection, allowing you to...
- XP-PEN Artist Display 24 Pro support 90% Adobe RGB color gamut, fuel...
- The XP-Pen Artist 24 Pro features two easy-to-control red dial wheels...
- The XP-Pen Artist 24 Pro supports Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS X 10.10...
XP-PEN Artist is the best drawing tablet that offers a wide range of drawing tablets with a monitor built-in. various sizes are available from 11.6, 13.3, 15.6 to 23.8-inch with the Artist 24 Pro. According to your choice, you can select the connection as it comes with various connectivity like HDMI, DVI, and VGA for video and USB for digitizer input.
To work with this device, it must be connected to a computer. When you are using any tables, mobile phones, there is a high chance of damaging surfaces from hand grease, scratches and so many.
To avoid damage, this device comes with a protective cover that will protect your tablet from every damage. Before using the device, peel off the plastic layers because the real layer is under the protective cover.
The driver of the device will be regularly updated, so you need to go to the official web of the manufacturer to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer or laptop.
Before installing the driver, remove other brand drivers from your computer and reboot otherwise you will face driver conflict problems. If you are a windows user, close all drawing programs and run the drives as administrator when installing the driver.
- Comes with a large 23.8-inch display and features a 1080p resolution
- Allows you to draw, design, model, and create directly onto the screen
- This device supports a USB-C to USB-C connection
- You can directly connect your iMac or MacBook Pro and other PC that support USB-C input to the 24R Pro. You do not need to use a USB to HDMI and USB adapter
- It will give you an excellent drawing experience
- Two red dial wheels and 20 customizable shortcut keys are placed on both sides that make it accessible for both left and right-hand users
- To create the finest sketches and lines, the function of the device provides superior line performance
- The USB hub can be used to connect your mouse or other devices
- Comes with an integrated adjustable stand that makes your working angel easier
- Supports Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS X 10.10, and higher
- Model number- Artist 22R Pro
- Manufacturer- XP-Pen
- Product dimensions- 57 x 34 x 2 cm; 840 Grams
- Item weight- 840 g
- Color- Black
- Height- 20 Millimeters
- Release date- 23 March 2020
HUION Drawing Monitor KAMVAS Pro 13 Pen Tablet Display Tilt Battery-Free Stylus 8192 Pen Pressure 120% sRGB 13.3 inch GT-133
- HD Full Laminated Screen: Huion KAMVAS Pro 13 is designed with 13inch...
- Enhanced Color Gamut: The screen color gamut is enhanced to 120% sRGB...
- Latest Battery-free PW507 Stylus: The PW507 digital pen features 8192...
- Touch Bar & 4 Customized Express Keys: The combination of a touch bar...
- Compact Design with Durable Material: Drawing tablet KAMVAS Pro 13 is...
HUION Drawing Monitor has a slim and portable profile; the graphics monitor only measures 11mm thin and weighs 910 grams. Though it does not have the biggest display, it is big enough to get on with light design works.
Unlike the bigger tablet, this device comes with four programmable keys and a one-touch bar. This unique device also comes with a separate adjustable stand. You need to connect the device to a computer to work with it.
When you install the HUION Driver in your Windows system, you have to follow some rules otherwise, you will face a huge problem. Before installing the HUION Driver, make sure that no other brands exist on your computer. After that, close all drawing programs or anti-virus programs.
When installing the driver, do not change the path and the default path of the manufacturer is in Disk C. Finally, run Administrator when installing the driver.
How to connect the device to your computer? To connect the device, your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available. If it is not available, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Make sure that the USB cable and the HDMI Cable plug your computer accurately and confirm that there is no gap left when cables plugged into it.
Some computers have Type-c ports; in that case, you need a Type-c to HDMI and USB adapter to make the connection. After connecting all the parts perfectly, wait about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Comes with a full-laminated anti-glare glass panel that provides more accurate and natural images
- The pen is battery-free
- The drawing monitor has ±60 levels tilt recognition
- The 13-inch compact size is easy to carry from one place to another
- It has four express keys and a one-touch bar
- Efficient time saver setting
- You can keep your experience and important keys in your finger
- The HUION drawing monitor is suitable for drawing, photography, animation, fashion, Sketching, Image editing, 3D sculpting, drawing beginners, Art painting Amateur, architecture design, and many more
- This device supports Windows and Mac OS
- This model is compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Paint Tool Sai, and so on
- Model number-
- Manufacturer- HUION
- Product dimensions- 38.8 x 21.9 x 1.1 cm; 910 Grams
- Item weight- 910 g
- Digital pen- PW507
- Finger Touch- Touch BarColor-
- Height- 11 Millimeters
- Width- 21.9 Centimeters
- Voltage- 0.01 Volts
- Operating system- Windows 8, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Windows 10 Education, Windows 7 Starter
- Release date- 23 September 2018
- Origin- China
GAOMON PD1560 15.6 Inches 8192 Levels Pen Display with Arm Stand 1920 x 1080 HD IPS Screen Drawing Tablet with 10 Shortcut Keys
- 【FOR ONLINE TEACHING & MEETING】You can use PD1560 pen display for...
- 【10 EXPRESS KEYS & 8192 PEN PRESSURE SENSITIVITY】-- 10 shortcut...
- 【ADJUSTABLE STAND】-- You can find a perfect and comfortable...
- 【OS SUPPORT& PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY】-- Windows 7/8/10 or later, Mac...
- 【Others】---Please use extra hdmi adapter if there is no hdmi port...
GAOMON PD1560 is not only used for drawing, sketching, graphic design, 3D artworks, and animations but also used for online teaching and meeting. You can continue your drawing with this device besides you can accomplish your other jobs through the same device.
You do not need to purchase different model products for different purposes as this product can accomplish your necessity. Even you can share your screen with others while doing online meetings.
This tablet comes with ten shortcut keys and five menu keys on the left side of the display. Extra nibs are provided in the penholder. This product is able to satisfy your needs and creative space.
You are tension free if you have this tablet as it makes sure fineness, definition, and accuracy of image color and lines. To make the operation more efficient there is no other better device than the GAOMON PD1560, and it saves your precious time.
- You can use the device for online meeting and teaching
- Works with most online meeting programs such as Zoom, google meet, and so on
- Works as professionalisms for digital drawing, sketching, graphics design, 3D artwork, animation, and more
- Used in annotating and signing file in excel, word, pdf, ppt, etc
- Comes with ten express keys and five menu keys
- The keys give you better controls of lines
- Nibs are inside of the penholder
- Come with an adjustable stand
- Compatible with most major drawing software
- Suitable for both beginners and professionals
- Manufacturer- GAOMON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- Product dimensions- 21.8 x 14.2 x 4.9 inches
- Item weight- 3.48 pounds
- Battery life- 5 Hours
- Resolution- 1920 x 1080（16:9）
- Display Size- 15.6 Inches
- Digital pen- AP50 Passive Pen
- Release date- September 25, 2017
Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet for Mac or PC, Large, (PTH860) New Model, Black
- Wacom’s trusted professional Pro Pen 2 technology in a precision...
- Slim tablet design in our largest size (16.8” x 11.2”) with an...
- The Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity,...
- Speed your workflow with the multi-touch surface, programmable express...
- System requirements: USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit), Mac OS...
- Creative Software: Register your Intuos Pro and receive 3-month trial...
Wacom Intuos Pro tablet has impressive pressure sensitivity, tilt response, and virtually lag-free tracking. An artist is creative so he or she needs a creative device to get natural creative control while illustrating, editing, or designing.
The express keys of the device can be programmed for your favorite keyboard shortcuts. You can zoom, scroll, and navigate with your fingers like a touchpad on the multi-touch surface.
Three different texture sheets personalize your tablet surface feel. This device is super slim and compact so it is very easy to carry wherever you go. A pen stand and a protective accessory soft case are included for your paper clip, pens, and nibs. It is available in medium and large sizes.
- The model is slim and compact
- The active area is ideal for working with multiple monitors or art that requires large arm movements
- Tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking for ultimate precision and control
- It does not have a battery so it never needs charging
- The multi-touch surface helps to speed your workflow
- Programmable express keys are very functional to use
- The system of the device requires a USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit), Mac OS 10.12 or later, Bluetooth Classic for included wireless connection to PC or Mac
- Model number- PTH860
- Manufacturer- Wacom, Inc
- Series- Intuos Pro
- Product dimensions- 16.79 x 11.19 x 0.31 inches
- Item weight- 2.86 pounds
- Batteries- 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Style- Regular
- Power Source- Battery
- Color- Black
- Rear Webcam Resolution- 600 MP
- Size- Large
- Standing screen display size- 1 Centimeter
- Voltage- 120 Volts
- Release date- December 23, 2016
Monoprice 110594 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet (4000 LPI, 200 RPS, 2048 Levels),10" x 6.25" 5080 LPI, Black
- Get unsurpassed accuracy and performance from this 10 x 6.25-inch...
- This tablet features a 4000 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution, a...
- The Express Keys and Hot Cells can be assigned to input specific...
- The tablet comes with driver/software utilities for use with Windows...
- Note: Starting with v9.0 of the Windows driver (Jul 16, 2014, linked...
Give your best and get the best with the Monoprice 110594 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet. This tablet is suitable for drawing and you can beautifully create your imagination.
This product is designed with eight user-assignable Express Keys on the left side of the drawing area that makes the product more convenient to use. It also has sixteen user assignable Hot Cells along the upper edge of the drawing surface.
To make your work easy and smooth, there are no other better options than this device.
- You will get unsurpassed accuracy and performance using this device
- It has a 4000 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution, a 200 RPS report rate, and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Comes with eight user-assignable Express Keys on the left side
- Sixteen user assignable Hot Cells along the upper edge are added
- Express Keys and Hot Cells can be assigned to input keystroke combinations
- The device comes with driver/software utilities
- Model number- 110594
- Manufacturer- Monoprice
- Series- 10594
- Product dimensions- 10 x 6.25 x 2 inches
- Item weight- 2.42 pounds
- Size- 10" x 6.25" 5080 LPI
- Standing screen display size- 10 Inches
- Color- Black
- Release date- December 6, 2013
Wacom Cintiq 22 Drawing Tablet with HD Screen, Graphic Monitor, 8192 Pressure-Levels (DTK2260K0A) 2019 Version, Medium
- A more affordable pen Display with Wacom Pro Pen 2 technology, 8, 192...
- Cintiq’s 21.5” 1920x1080 HD Display provides you with clarity to...
- See your creations in vibrant color on the cinq's HD display (16.7...
- Connect to your computer with the convenient HDMI and USB cables and...
- What’s in the box: Wacom Cintiq 22 pen display, Wacom Pro Pen 2,...
I bought Wacom Cintiq 27QHD for my younger cousin who was getting passionate about drawing; the excitement in his eyes could only reflect his experience as he went about his archived drawing ideas. With my experience, I think it’s the best drawing tablet for beginners.
He could sketch; color image margins, ink his art with one reliable pressure-sensitive stylus pen on digital paper. I could easily be tempted to drawing every time I had a glance at his artistic skills. They were just impressive. This is why with this Wacom Cintiq 27QHD drawing pad; you can never put limits to the best of your imaginations that need to be put to real images.
As a beginner, expect to do layouts as you embrace your creative ideas on one easy to use pen tablet that compliments what you just have in mind.
Count on an endless array of colors, brushes, and effects thanks to the digital quality of the device. I like the pen's ability to perfectly mirror your brushstrokes and lines. Rely on the ability to do multi-touch gestures in zooming in and out your art, pan or even navigate through the best of your creations.
To avoid instances of going for the best drawing tablet that hit the mark, how about you get any of these graphic tablets if high performance and versatility in use is what you need?
Wacom DTK2200 Cintiq 22HD 21-Inch Pen Display Tablet, Black
- 22 inches HD display features a wide format, full HD resolution and...
- Work naturally and intuitively directly on screen; Sketch, paint,...
- Wacom's most advanced pressure and tilt sensitive pen technology...
- Time saving express keys, work easier and faster with customizable...
The Wacom Cintiq 22HD 21-Inch Pen Display Tablet, Black (DTK2200) still continues to win hearts and minds of ardent artists and illustrators in the art world. This is because the tablet is not only very easy to use but also adaptable and comfortable for your lap positioning as you go about your drawings.
Its screen is pressure-sensitive enough just to provide you the right responses when you give the tablet commands. This implies when you want to sketch, paint, do editing of your work and even do some pastel on your artwork, you expect quick reactions, more especially when you are quick.
Wacom Cintiq 22HD is best for your upcoming creativity.
All of us love express keys to aid you into shortcuts of tablet functions. This puts you in a position to change the tools to what you exactly need.
Let's check Wacom Cintiq 22HD Review in-depth.
Things To Consider Before Buying Guide The Best Drawing Tablet
When you are going to purchase a drawing tablet, you need to focus on some important factors to get the best drawing tablet. There are a lot of factors that impact the quality of drawing tablets.
Let's talk about a few of the factors of the best drawing tablet!
The pressure level is one of the most important factors to look for. Usually, drawing tablets come with from 300 to 3000 pressure sensitivity levels. Beginners should look for a tablet that has 1034 pressure levels and advanced should look for at least 2048 pressure levels.
Two factors you need to notice in size the first one is the size of the active area and the second one is the size of the overall device.
Responsiveness refers to speed. To know the right responsiveness, you must check out the customer reviews where you will get to know about the responsiveness of the device that you are going to purchase.
Say bye-bye to the analog and welcome to the digital world with the best drawing tablet. Drawing tablets makes your work easy and simple where you can art, draw, even you can join in online meetings and classes. Choose the right one for you to make your life easier and simpler.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are drawing tablets worth it?
A drawing tablet is definitely worth getting one because it is very easy to carry. You can create your work without any issues and it is portable.
How long does a drawing tablet last?
It depends on the quality of the product, not only that if you do not use your tablet perfectly then it could be damaged before the time.